Hello Kaley Berry Salad with Sweet & Sour Dressing! This sweetie of a salad is made from curly kale (fresh from the backyard garden), local strawberries, raw sunflower seeds and black sesame seeds. Served with my amazingly simple Sweet & Sour Dressing on the side. All ingredients I used are organic, gluten-free, raw and vegan – oh and delicious too!
This recipe is from my Instagram account – follow along for my daily posts of delicious and healthy organic meals.
- ¼ cup Minced Organic Red Onion
- ¼ cup Cold Pressed Organic Oil (I prefer avocado but you can use olive oil too)
- ¼ cup Organic Tamari
- ¼ cup Organic Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Organic Lime Juice or Rice Wine Vinegar
- ½ tsp Organic mustard
- Hymalian Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Mix all ingredients except salt and pepper in a 500 ml mason jar
- Taste dressing before adding salt and pepper
- Use in 1 week
Here’s peek of another salad sporting my Sweet & Sour Dressing. This one has the cilantro and hot pepper right in the dressing.